In the face of a health emergency of COVID-19
AgroAndina Fresh Products SAS facing the health emergency and outbreak of COVID 19 disease and complying with our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and also committed to protect our associates and employees, our operational continuity, our supply chain and sanitary security of our products has implemented operational resilience actions for greater peace of mind of our clients.
Today we protect and improve the conditions of our employees against the unprecedented health emergency in the world, we work to mitigate risks in our fundamental pillars: Our workers and clients, therefore, we took measures of greater impact and protection of our staff both in their work environment and in their homes.
AgroAndina decided to be part of the solution and generate solidarity initiatives to prevent and mitigate the risk of spread of COVID-19 as well as possible damages not only to our workers and clients but also to the entire El Espinal region.
We have found solutions committed to their well-being and effective to daily living activities of our workers and families and create the Campaign: “We want to do it for you”:
• We provide and transport groceries and medicines from market to our workers and disinfect it so that they do not have to leave home
• We implement new forms of payment to minimize unnecessary trips to banking services.
• We facilitate payment of basic service bills in order to promote social distancing to avoid the spread of the virus. In our daily activity the use of bio-protection equipment and intensive sanitation is a strict rule that forms part of our Hygiene Protocol and Bio security system.
• Regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors and customers
• Display posters and hands outs
• Sanitation sprinkler systems for personnel, facilities of our farm and all areas of it, as well as transport units.
• Permanent supply of bio-protection equipment for workers and all personnel that enter our facilities
• Stablish physical barriers to ensure social distancing of our workers.
• Maintain the jobs despite the difficult and conjunctural economic situation.
You, as customers, motivate us to form a united, solid and powerful team to provide you with the best product and service.
We want you to continue support AgroAndina in every accomplishment!
IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT MUST BE CONTAGIOUS IS HOPE, TOGETHER WE WILL OVERCOME THIS CHALLENGE!